2018 Passport to Savings Apple Ipad Giveaway – San Diego County Fair
By participating in this promotional Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set out in these Official Rules, and the decisions of PSQ Productions LLC (the “Sponsor”) with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes, which decisions will be final and binding.
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. In order to participate in this Sweepstakes an individual must be a resident of the United States and must have, at the time of entry, reached at least the age of eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of the Sponsor and Fairgrounds its affiliates and subsidiary companies, its agents and advertising agencies are not eligible. As well, immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse) of such an employee and any person domiciled with such an employee are not eligible.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes periods take place weekly at the following times:
- Sweepstakes Period – opens at 12:01am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on June 1, 2018 and closes at 11:59 p.m. PST on July 5, 2018.
- Entry: You may enter the Sweepstakes by entering on the Passport to Savings website at www.Passport2Savings.com, purchasing a single Passport to Savings coupon book (value $4.00 online) on the San Diego County Fair’s website (www.sdfair.com/passport), by entering information at the time of pick-up of the Passport to Savings during the 2018 San Diego County Fair, or by submitting a no-purchase-necessary entry within Sweepstakes period. No-purchase-necessary entry cards are available at the San Diego County Fair will call office at the O’Brien Gate or by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at PSQ Productions, 5267 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649. Only one entry per person is allowed.
Your no-purchase-necessary entry will be disqualified if you (i) provide information that is incomplete or inaccurate, or (ii) fail to comply with or attempt to circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- Winner Announcements:
- Winner will be notified July 23, 2018
- Prize: The winner of the “Passport to Savings Apple Ipad Sweepstakes” will receive a $400.00 Apple gift card. Total retail value of the Prize is four hundred dollars $400.00 (USD).
The above prize description constitutes the expected prize details and all aspects thereof are subject to availability and subject to change. Some restrictions may apply. The winner will be provided with additional details after final arrangements have been made.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize is not convertible to cash and has no cash value. No transfer or substitution of any part of the Prize is permitted by the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any part of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
- Prize Winner: The Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entry form from all entries received during that Sweepstakes period as stated in point #2 based upon both purchasers of Passport to Savings and no-purchase-necessary entry forms.
- Chances of winning: depend on the number of entries during each Sweepstakes period.
- Notification of Winner: The participant identified on the selected entry will be contacted by the email used to purchase the Passport to Savings coupon book online or based on the no-purchase-necessary entry form via Passport to Savings website or entry forms mailed in. Only two (2) attempts will be made, each on a different day. If direct contact is not made with the selected participant for any reason within twenty-four (24) hours of the last attempt, or the selected participant is unwilling or unable to comply with these rules, they will thereby forfeit the Prize and another participant’s entry will be selected.
- Indemnity: The winner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its directors, officers and employees from any and all claims, demands and liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to any person or persons, including death and property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or any part of the Prize, participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Prize-related activity.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: The Sponsor makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize and disclaims any implied warranty.
- Sweepstakes Irregularities: The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for failure of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website during the Sweepstakes period or for any other problem or technical malfunction in the operation of the Sweepstakes. If in the opinion of the Sponsor the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes has been compromised the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, terminating the Sweepstakes and awarding the Prize by random drawing from all non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled, modified, suspended or terminated notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes website.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, including the privacy protection requirements of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act submitting an entry and accepting the Prize the winner grants the Sponsor (and its nominees) a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use his/her name, photograph, voice, likeness and the whole or any part of any statement or statements he/she has made or makes concerning the Sweepstakes or the Prize, for the Sponsor (and its nominees) to use in connection with any publicity, promotion or advertising of any nature, whether or not related to the Prize or Sweepstakes and the winner hereby consents to such use without further notice, consent, approval or compensation. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for an opportunity to have photographs taken of them and/or a testimonial. The winner also agrees that the Sponsor may publish their name, city and state of residence as being the winner of the Sweepstakes.
- Taxes: The winner is responsible for reporting any taxable benefits in connection with the Sweepstakes to all applicable governmental authorities. Any taxes relating to the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Privacy: Unless you provide notice otherwise, the Sponsor may use your name, address and email address to send you information by regular mail or email about products, services and upcoming promotions that the Sponsor thinks may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, send a letter to: PSQ Productions LLC, 5267 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649, providing your name and address and indicating that you do not wish to receive such information. Further, some personal information may be required to be disclosed pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Changes to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of this Sweepstakes, suspend or cancel it, at any time, for any reason, without liability on the part of the Sponsor, and without prior notice.
- Entries: All entries become the property of PSQ Productions LLC and receipt of any entry will not be acknowledged and no entry will be returned.
- Governing Law: A prospective participant may not participate in the Sweepstakes where it is prohibited. The interpretation of these Official Rules and all matters relating to the rights and obligations as between any participant and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Each of the Sponsor and all participants hereby agree to attorney to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, sitting in the County of Orange (and all courts of appeal therefrom), in respect of the determination of any matter, issue or dispute arising in relation to these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of the Prize and agree that any such determination shall be sought solely and exclusively before such courts.
- Language Discrepancy: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version of these Official Rules and any other language version, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
- Discrepancy with Other Material: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any other material relating to the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the case of a discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and the Waiver and Assumption of Risks both will apply to the extent possible.
- Sponsor: PSQ Productions LLC, 5267 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Third Party Trademarks: The names of any individual, group, company, product or service mentioned herein or on the Sweepstakes website, and any corresponding likeness, logo or image thereof, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademark of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or sponsor, or the inclusion of a product or service as a Prize or on the Sweepstakes Website, does not imply any association with or endorsement of such individual, group or sponsor or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service or the product or service itself and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred and the Sponsor makes no representation or warranty about them and specifically disclaims any which may otherwise arise under law.
- Decisions: The decisions of the Sponsor are final and will be binding on all participants with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, eligibility of participants, compliance with these rules and the correctness of the answer to the skill-testing question.
- Sweepstakes Documentation:
a. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of the Official Rules, the Declaration of Eligibility form and the Waiver and Assumption of Risks, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by first class mail to Official Rules, PSQ Productions, 5267 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 and include a written request for the same or view them www.Passport2Savings.com
b. WINNER’S LIST: A winner’s list is available only within sixty (60) days after the close of the Sweepstakes. Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by first class mail to PSQ Productions, 5267 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 and include a written request for the name of Sweepstakes winner.
Sign up to win a free iPad!
[contact-form-7 id=”175″ title=”Contest Sign Up”]